Colorful Sunshine

Summer is here and boy, is it HERE! It's hot hot hot. I am staying cool inside creating colorful pretties and alternating sips between hot coffee and iced coffees. 
During the month of July in Florida it should almost be illegal to drink hot coffee on the go! Thankfully I will be heading to cooler temps later this week.
I will be leaving the Sunshine State and heading up to the happiest place on Earth-- Highlands, North Carolina! I cannot wait to breath in the fresh air and feel inspired by all the beautiful wild flowers and nature surrounding. 
This is still one of my favorite pictures I took last year when driving to Asheville for the day. Seriously? Why haven't I seen blooms like this on the side of Tampa's roads? Obviously the reason for the mini-vacay is to celebrate our beloved country. 
Nothing I love more than some good ole' Red, White and Blue! God bless the USA!
Ready to put my American feet up and enjoy this beautiful country for the next few days!
Do you have any fun plans to party like it's 1776 this weekend?